ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development company whose purpose to help people realize their aspiration for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to goverment housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Magodo CMD, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- OND qualification with at least 1-year of work experience.
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Collaborating with otherteam members to planning promotional marketing campaigns.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.