Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Abia State. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing, process development and engineering.
To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate clear business development capability, preferably backed by entrepreneurial experience, and a can-do attitude that will drive the development and expansion of our strategic relationships.
- Undertake market research to identify potential clients in the target market.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with company stakeholders and clients.
- Analyzing sales data and reports and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Develop and implement strategies for procuring, storing, distribution of goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
- Manage projects and ensuring that digital marketing campaigns run smoothly.
- Evaluate current business performance and maximizing efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Any of the following would constitute distinct advantages in this position.
- 2 – 5 years experience as a business developer, marketing , business analyst or similar position.
- A hands-on, can-do attitude to market development.
- A distinct and professional leadership approach in the management and support of fellow business development executives.
- A distinctly warm persona and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills.
- Prior experience in digital marketing, e-commerce operations or related business development efforts.
- Prior experience in agricultural development (especially post-farm gate operations) or agricultural extension services.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing strategies and brand expansion.
- Ability to make strategic business decisions.
- Ability to handle difficult situations.
- Prior experience in procurement, logistics and/or distribution of agricultural produce or fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
Deadline: 20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications without Cover Letters will be deemed unresponsive.