ASC Nigeria Limited is a member of the Onstream Group and was founded in 2001. At the core of everything we do is the promise to actively and ethically have positive impact on the Nigerian economy. We empower and develop local & international talents for the benefits of our clients.
We dedicate ourselves to be solution providers and assist our clients all around the country in many different sectors. We screen and recruit experts based on their talents, technical skills and experience to ensure they will meet and exceed our customers ‘expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAD Designer
- The successful candidate shall participate in the activities of the clients Drawing Office; including update of Civil 2D drawings and 3D models for modifications from simple engineering changes and projects.
- Ensure that all field verification works are carried out in a safe and efficient way.
- He/she shall also support the outputs of other disciplines to ensure compliance to the Client’s Asset Information Management procedures, standards and formats.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drive the upgrade to “As-built” of civil data and documents including redlined drawings/technical documents from simple engineering changes and projects and design/drafting request from Client’s departments and sections.
- Drive the conversion to native files of the Client’s civil documents types using AutoCAD, Micro Station, GTX Raster CAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Review drawings to ensure alignment with the Client’s approved procedures and applicable standards.
- Propose improvements and initiatives on the Client’s CAD activities.
- Incorporate as-built information on assigned drawings and related drawings in a controlled manner and upload into the Client’s Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) within the specified duration.
- Produce technical drawings and documentation on AutoCAD to support the Client’s activities as required from projects and discipline in accordance with the Client’s Asset information Management procedures and applicable standards.
- Assist in the preparation of technical designs for the draft works assigned.
- Maintain proper electronic filing system including revision control for all documents and drawings in hand.
- Transfer non-standard file formats Into the standardized formats ensuring uniform and complete information.
- Ensure all CADed drawings are saved on the Client’s EDMS in accordance to the file naming convention
- Compile appropriate reports as required for specific assigned tasks in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Send weekly report to team lead on work progress
- Keep abreast of changes to operating procedures, work instructions and control systems related to the function of CAD Designer,
- Carryout all other activities assigned by supervisor and Line head.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- HND / B.Sc or equivalent in any Engineering discipline preferably Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in CAD and design works for the oil and gas industry
- Experience shall include computer use of Microsoft Office as well as CAD specific software (Auto CAD, GTX Raster CAD, Micro Station).
Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “CAD Designer” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).