PnK Inn is a luxurious hotel designed with beautiful, impressive architecture. Located in the heart of Ipaja, PnK Inn offers single room lodgings (classic, executive and Supreme categories) as well as 3 BDRM serviced apartments for guests. An outdoor bar, lounge and snooker as well as table tennis games.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Includes but not limited to:
- Close tables for the waitresses at the bar in a timely fashion.
- Prepare daily accounting and reconciliation with Chief Accountant/Auditor.
- Prepare and send management weekly accounting report for review.
- Prepare staff debt and loans report at month end prior to salary payment.
- Issue receipts, refunds, or credits due to customers.
- Establish or identify prices of goods on the bar PoS and update as required.
- Resolve customer complaints, answer questions, and provide information on payment procedures and policies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisor.
Deliverables for the Role
- Keep accurate accounting records of all transactions in the hotel.
- Carries out periodic audit or bar, lodgings and kitchen.
- Ensure all accounting reports are submitted within the required timeframe.
- Update changes in prices of goods and services and communicate same to all affected departments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE or OND qualification with 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Must be honest with a high sense of integrity, neat, highly organized and very coordinated.
- Must be very hardworking and play well in a team.
- Must speak good English and communicate well to both team members and guests.
- Having the required professional certificate is an added advantage to the years of experience in relevant field.
- Must be vast in the use of MS Word and Excel as well as other accounting softwares.
NGN23,000 to NGN27,000 / month
Deadline: 27th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The normal working schedule will be Six days on duty and one day off. From time to time, you will be required to work such reasonable amount of additional time/overtime on as may be necessary.