Primly Services is an established company which offers a range of products and services for promoting health and well-being. Our products provide alternative measures for different services and needs of an end user, with accessibility and ease of use in mind. At the heart of Primly Services is your health and comfort thus our company offer a broad range of optimal quality product.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Psychologist / Addiction Specialist
- We are recruiting talented and experienced professionals on a project we are working on with our partners.
- We are seeking psychologists and addiction specialists to provide a 24/7 addiction service call centre on shift basis.
- To ensure success, counselors/clinicians should be familiar with the latest treatment methods, and collaborate with other mental health care specialists.
- The Top-notch candidates should have excellent clinical knowledge and demonstrable counseling experience.
- The role would require candidates to provide psychosocial support via the telephone/virtually.
- The service would be shift/rotation based, candidates that speak and are fluent in other Nigerian languages such (Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo) would be preferred as the role would require psychosocial support to be rendered in any of the aforementioned languages.
- Managing all aspects of a case from date of entry to date of discharge.
- Evaluating patients’ physical and mental behaviors and health.
- Developing appropriate treatment, recovery plans and goal-setting.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to individuals, groups, and families as needed.
- Facilitating individual and group therapy sessions.
- Monitoring patients over time to access treatment progress.
- Collaborating with psychiatrists, doctors, nurses, social workers, and departments of correction.
- Identifying behaviors that interfere with treatment and recovery.
- Assisting primary caregivers to manage addiction-related behavior. Demonstrates an understanding of the psychological, behavioral, physical health, and social effects of psychoactive substances on patients.
- Demonstrates knowledge of models and theories for treatment of Trauma, Addiction, and Mental Health Disorders.
- Develop, implement, and maintain partnerships with other community providers.
- Evaluate the individual and family systems as well as assess the patients’ functioning within work, family, and routines of daily living and identify areas needing change, resources, and treatment in order to best help each patient.
- Maintain the highest level of ethical standards and integrity.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology preferred.
- Previous experience with the treatment of substance abuse disorders.
- In-depth knowledge of drug and alcohol testing to monitor treatment plans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to speak in multiple languages (Igbo, Yoruba and or Hausa) is highly desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a compassionate nature.
- Excellent use of MS Office package
- Skills in report writing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.