Aldelia – Our client is an indigenous Nigerian company that has successfully operated in the Oil and Gas Sector with a proven record of service delivery.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Engineer (Instrumentation, Mechanical & Electrical)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Key Performance Metrics
- Familiar with relevant engineering standards ASME , ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP etc and other company related standards.
- Familiar with control/safety systems.
- Experienced in the field instruments specification and selection
- Excellent communication interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to use various software packages (Adobe editing, Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point)
- Good report writing and Red Marking of Drawings.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar role.
Performance Expectation for the Role:
- The duration of the project is approximately 2 years and renewable.
- The project nature is of Engineering Design for Offshore scope of work.
How to Apply
Interested and quaified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th July, 2021.