HR-on-Wheels – Our sister company, Skills Wheels Academy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Instructor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The computer instructor at Skills Wheels Academy will be a computer education professional that will be responsible for teaching computer usage, MsOffice Packages and other computer skills to students at SkillsWheelAcademy.
- The Computer Instructor will also be responsible for developing the academy lesson plans, delivering lectures, and working with students on a one on one basis to impact knowledge.
- Designs and teaches various computer courses from the course curriculum.
- Creates course outlines and writes instructions and review quizzes for each of the different courses
- Advises students and reinforces learning to in-still confidence in their abilities
- Acquires reliable teaching resources and materials for educational activities
- Develops and administers examinations and prepares progress reports
- Trains and supervises volunteer facilitators
- Ensures that the computer equipment is properly used and managed during the session
- Prepares assignments, learning goals and assessments to measure student performance and level in the course by administering competency checks and any remediation if needed
- Updates data related to students and course in the Skills Wheels Academy web database promptly.
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement throughout the course.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence and clear understanding.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Academy Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with PC’s in Windows, to include word processing, desk top, spreadsheets and Internet or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer package certification.
- Prior experience as a computer instructor.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
- Strong written and administrative skills.
- Nurturing an adaptable approach to instructing.
- Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
- Preferred candidates should reside within Lagos Island.
N90,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online