Trontier – We are an innovative frontier technology company that harnesses the power of AI and IoT technologies to provide digitalization services that meet the data-driven and automation needs of businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer Intern
Employment Type: Part-time
About the Role
- We are looking for a content creator intern to write blog posts about industry related topics.
- You will produce marketing copy for advertising products and promote a company’s content on social media.
- You will prepare well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital platforms.
- You will measure web traffic with the head of digital marketing (e.g. bounce rates and conversion rates).
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is also passionate in interviewing industry professionals for incorporating their views on blogs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Has the ability to push our visual design and brand forward in line with latest design trends.
- Has the ability to coordinate with design and marketing teams for illustrating articles.
- Is extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Enjoys giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Creative thinker.
- Have some years of work or business experience in content writing.
- Has to ensure the company’s website is updated as needed with the help of IT support.
- Has strong research skills to identify the needs of clients and also recommend new topics.
- Has the ability to use keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content.
What’s In It For You?
- The compensation for these roles would come in the form of periodic corporate rewards based on performance.
- Opportunity to build and grow your professional network by engaging with other professionals in the field.
- Likelihood for retainer benefits.
- Flexible hours.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, and develop talents for the future of the work era.
- An opportunity to contribute to a leading company, and grow personally and professionally.
Deadline: 31st December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.