GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluating and reviewing of client’s credit proposal for approval or rejection based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Management and Board consideration and Approval.
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities of N50, 000 and above.
- Booking of loans in line with approved terms and conditions for the management approval.
- Proper documentation and updating of loan files.
- Follow up and monitoring any of the disbursed loans to ensure timely repayment.
- Making sure that all loan request documentations are correct and genuine.
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, etc.) when required, especially when the HOD is unavailable.
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required when assigned.
- Meet daily deliverables.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.