Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited is a Loan and Credit Facility Organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Loan Representative
Location: Oregun / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role you are required to provide answers to the financial queries of customers via email and phone.
What Will You be Doing?
This depends on the role but it usually involves assisting customers with queries or offering deals on financial products such as pensions, loans, mortgages, tax, investments and insurance. Other possible duties include:
- Processing the payments and withdrawals of customers.
- Ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction.
- Using computerised systems to access the details of customers.
- Promoting certain financial products and services.
- Handling customer complaints or handing them over to a supervisor.
- Referring customers to individuals qualified to offer and sell regulated financial products.
- At Lighting Finance, the Loan Servicing Customer Service Representative responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding Loan Servicing products or services.
- OND, HND, BSc,
- Applicants will be expected to pass any assessment associated with the position
- One (1) year of customer service or related experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies
- Coordinates problem resolution with appropriate departments
- Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of problem
- Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- May make periodic calls to existing customers to determine satisfaction with the company, products, and services
- This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- This position is incentive eligible.
N35,000 – N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.