AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation for AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy but collectively referred to as AHF Nigeria. AHF Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource constrained settings.
AHF-Nigeria currently operates in 7 states including; Benue, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nasarawa, Kogi, Cross River, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and supports numerous clinics country wide.
The organization now seeks to hire highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the regular full-time position below:
Job Title: Data Assistant
Reports to: ART Clinician / M & E Officer
- The Data Assistant will be responsible for all data reporting-related activities of the site programs in line with reporting requirements.
- This includes implementing M&E framework, maintenance of monitoring data collections systems at site. He/she will also contribute to the design and assist the M&E Manager in conducthg program assessments and evaluations to promote aculture of evidence-based decision making.
Essential Duties and Resposibillities
- Responsible for the implementation of monitoring and Evaluation activities in the field.
- Support the development and strengthening of AHFNigeria Monitoring and Evaluation Systems.
- Ensure data are reported according to the approved datafiow and timelines and attend to any other duties assigned.
- Ensure all data are fed into OpenMRS, webPPR, Site database and state DHIS.
- Daily entry of records into the OpenMRS for effective storage and backup for effective monitonng and assessing the performance of client’s health and program at site level.
- Manage and Update site level database and ensure timely reports to the country office.
- Ensure correct use of M&E tools at the site and outpost and logistics of tools.
- Provide mentoring out-post facility and CBO’s to ensure that the data entered into the facility database are accurate, consistent and according to stardard operating procedures.
- Monitor the sites programs in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement at site level.
- Supervise site level data reporting cycle to ensure high quality and coute data are sent to the country office on a periodic basis, or when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc in Statistics (Major), Medical Demography and related degree.
- Significant experience in data entry and data management.
- Demonstrate competence in assessing priorities and in managing a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment, and in meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Strong writing, editing, and formatting skills.
- Demonstrate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS or STATA. Use of OpenMRS will be of acknowledge.
Deadline: 12th August, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (CV and Cover Letter as one document) to: email@example.com Kindly indicate the position and the Location you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS Word or PDF format.