IDMANN Academy provides focused tutorial support to students in small groups led by highly trained and experienced instructors. Our online (only) live-instruction format ensures that students can learn from the safety of their homes while getting the attention they need from highly experienced and qualified teachers.
At IDMANN Academy, we operate online, providing critical tutorial services to a culturally and geographically diverse range of students and families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Arts Instructor
- As the demand for our services has grown, we are looking to hire an online digital arts instructor to support our students.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in relevant course.
- Ability to introduce our students to different aspects of digital illustration, graphic design, video production, studio photography, lighting, 2-D animation, and motion graphics.
- Applicant MUST have very reliable broadband internet access as well as a computer with a webcam (not just a phone) to access our online classroom environment.
- We are seeking trained graphic art instructor that can convey the love and appreciation of digital arts to our young students.
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or similar.
- Instructor would also be expected to have a headset to ensure effectiveness in the online tutorial process.
Deadline: 20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications without Cover Letters will be deemed unresponsive.