Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages eCommerce and optimizes its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-round support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers(online shoppers).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Digital Marketer to join our versatile team and help achieve our online marketing objectives.
- As a Digital Marketer you will be responsible for all aspects aspects of our marketing operations, including planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technology and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for Vasiti.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience.
- Experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly note that only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.