Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Operations and Support Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification & Experiences
- Minimum of a First Degree in Project Management, Technology or any related discipline
- Experience in retail, sales, or customer service would be advantageous.
- Operations or Admin experience for a minimum of 1-2 years, with either Accion MfB systems or other financial services firm.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Performance Monitoring of the Bank’s self-service digital platforms which include Mobile/Web Banking Apps, USSD, IVR (when live)
- Customer issue resolution & feedback collation experienced over the bank’s digital platforms.
- Maintenance of Issue Logs from internal & external customers
- Reports to the Value Realization Manager, but works alongside the Digital Product Specialist
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders among others.
Deadline: 19th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online