An Oil & Gas company is seeking for dynamic and innovative candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Driller
- Minimum of First Degree / HND in Engineering related discipline.
- Candidate must be able to identify and understand the functionality of various rig equipment.
- Candidate must demonstrate knowledge and able to operate equipment such as; Diverter, well head, BOP and associated control equipment, driller console.
- Candidates must NOT be above 45 years of age and should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- A minimum of 8 years proven working experience as a driller in onshore operations.
- Candidate must have experience with conventional Cyber-Drilling package.
- Candidate must possess a valid International Well Control Forum Certificate (IWCF).
Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with all Credentials and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.