Apearl Premier Private School – The Cradle of Excellence, bedrock on which APEARL Premier Private School is founded, has a blend of the Nigerian school system and British Curricula, using the Montessori Method of Teaching. The School has various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, which aid the formation of individual character and improvement in learning abilities. Some of these activities include debating, math, science, music, French, diction and phonics training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher / Classroom Teacher
Location: Kubwa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of B.Ed (PGDE or Master’s Degree in Education will be an added advantage) with TRCN certificate.
- Candidates should possess at least five years proven experience as a teacher for B.ED holders and seven years proven experience for NCE holders
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- proficient in the use of computer
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
Deadline: 12th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.