May University Press is a Nigerian limited liability company with defined commitment to the growth of educational, scholarly, literary, corporate, and digital publishing. It has a publishing portfolio and programme which are being critically expanded in the efforts to integrate into and capture the best of contemporary educational and technological developments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editor
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a media organization
- Excellent writing, editorial, and editorial management skills
- Top-notch e-media skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Handle various aspects of publication production
- Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with writers regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.