Indicina is a venture-funded FinTech building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Role
- Indicina’s Technology Team is charged with executing the products that help drive our vision. Today, we are scaling the number of businesses who rely on our products while growing the number of features, integrations and client use cases.
- To be successful as an Engineering Manager, you should have prior organizational leadership experience, be able to collaborate with team members, and be a strategic problem-solver.
- Ultimately, a top-notch candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with other engineers, testers, project managers and developers, and have a solid foundation in software design.
- Leading the team through management and mentorship.
- Contributing to recruitment activities.
- Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements on efficiency.
- Developing the team to ensure quality end products.
- Reviewing software architecture and process to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Driving the engineering team by measuring KPIs and assessing performance.
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership position in a Software Engineering role.
- Experience working with SaaS companies.
- Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
- Experience in recruiting Engineers, Testers, Devops and contributors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills and strong organizational leadership skills.
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Typescript, Node.js, ReactJS, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Prisma, MySQL, PHP, Bitbucket Pipelines, GraphQL, Rest API.
- Good time-management skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Fintech is a big advantage.
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Pension Plan
- Private Health Insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online