First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a full-service law firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Resources Planning Analyst
- The role is responsible for the management of Business Applications and Enterprise Resources Planning Support of Information Technology (IT), providing strategic technical leadership for all enterprise-wide business software applications and provide guidance and training of staff on ERP.
- Manages the Business Applications and ERP support functions of Information Technology
- Serves as the firm’s liaison to outside vendors and may negotiate contracts related to IT/ERP purchases
- Facilitates presentations and training for users and prospective users within the firm
- Develops reports to support the information needs of the organization
- Responsible for full function of ERP system upgrades in every unit of IT within the organization
- Develops and document process workflow for all ERP enabled automation or operation within the organization
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to the operations of IT unit
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in IT and Data analysis
- Experience in the use and management of IT and other related software
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS or any related field from accredited institution
- Working in a professional service environment will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Enterprise Resources Analyst’ as the subject of the mail.