The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Confidential Secretary (ECS)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
If you do not meet the requirements stated below, please do not apply:
- Applicant must be a graduate and sound enough for this role.
- Applicant must be highly effective in speed typing and capable in the use of page maker, Corel draw, and all social media.
- Must be sound in health and prepared to work Monday to Saturday or as the case may be.
- Must be single and not above 35 years of age.
- The applicant must live within any of these areas: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, etc.
- Applicant must be a qualified and experienced ECS with minimum of 4 years working with CEO in same capacity in a well established organization.
- Applicant must be extremely confidential in the handling of executive activities in CEO office.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Formal Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of mail.
Applications should be addressed to:
HR, The Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,
Lagos Island, Lagos.