Adcem Healthcare Limited is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Business Development Executive
Location: GRA-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- First Degree in a related course
- A minimum of 2+ years sales experience
- Proven work experience in the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong client relationship management
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Proven to work independently and collaboratively
- Must be ready to travel at short notice
- Candidate must have related experience in the healthcare or pharmaceuticals sector
- Sex: Preferably Male.
- Build up businesses by gaining new customers, through strategy formulation
- Analyse and update customer and product Information
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions
- Analyse and update website content for effective business communication
- Draw up proposals to prospect for new clients
- Follow up on new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Review of professional journals and publications, proposals for management information, and decision
- Carry out market intelligence tests and provide management with market feedbacks
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Planning and Preparing Presentations for Management use
- Spearhead Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy
- Manage Projects, Tenders / Bid Processes and maintain project files
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Promote the company’s products / services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Attending conferences, market, and industry events, and provide feedback and information on market trend
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Deadline: 10th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of mail.