Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Illustrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create, update and maintain tech packs for garment production
- Communicate fashion ideas through sketches, layouts, drafts, and drawings
- Ensure garments meet design and technical requirements
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with design, pattern makers, and production in regards to changes/discrepancies/approvals
- Collect information on seasonal trends, colors, raw materials, and styling
- Create computer-aided design (CAD) art for technical sketches, fabric developments, and trim developments
- Conduct fittings, analyze garment construction, and devise solutions to carry out desired fits and designs
- Check for fabric and trim availability
- Maintain all charts & reports related to the product development process
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of a First Degree in Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Graphic Design or Fashion Illustration
- 2 – 4 years Experience in a similar role
- Excellent use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Suite is compulsory
- Must be up-to-date with the latest fashion trends.
- Must have high attention to detail
- Be able to get into the mind of the consumer in order to reach out to them with your illustrations
- Have extensive knowledge of fashion
- Have great communicational skills
- Have the ability to create beautiful illustrations within timelines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.