Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Personal Assistant to the MD / CEO
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support to the MD/CEO; ensure the smooth management of her day-to-day affairs and most effective use of her time.
- Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
- Take initiative as appropriate especially in the MD’s absence, and manage projects on behalf of the MD/CEO
- Provide high-level secretarial support to key internal and external meetings involving the MD/CEO, including preparing agendas, and coordination.
- Act as the point of contact to the MD/CEO among executives, employees, clients, external partners, and vendors
- Assist in planning a weekly business to be executed
- Assist the MD/CEO in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the MD’s responsibility, chasing responses, triggering follow-up action
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports
- Coordinate company meetings, events, and sessions with other departments
- Proactively and promptly reviewing and tracking incoming inquiries such as emails, invitations, complaints, and correspondence and responding directly, delegating to colleagues or advising on response to the CEO
- Travel scheduling, maintaining calendars, organize and facilitate meeting arrangements
- Plan and execute the project on behalf of the MD/CEO
- Surveying and conducting research on equipment for project execution
- Supervision of the MD/CEO’s ongoing projects
- Any other duties assigned by the MD/CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Entrepreneurship or any relevant field
- 5 years Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Must have business acumen skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Advanced proficiency in managing document, spreadsheet and database
- Ability to liaise internally and external administrative matters
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forward system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Evidence of an ability to think outside the box and generate and implement a creative solution.
N75,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.