Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Attorney
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and sign off on all loan agreements & documents
- Customer and client communication on loan default etc
- Review of all counterparty agreements etc.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, contracts, and deeds.
- Advise the board on legal issues relating to the bank.
- Continuous review of all company documents and policies.
- Engagement with external lawyers on customer related matters etc
- Coordinate all court cases with the external lawyers
- Interpretation and laws, regulations guiding the bank.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Law
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Finance Attorney
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details
- Current license to practice law
- Experience in the corporate policy documentation
- Must be a resident of Lagos Island.
- Proven background of co-operating & finance law
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
Deadline: 10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Attorney” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.