At VIISAUS we are passionately curious about people and society. We deliver data and insights that make our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspire our clients to make smarter decisions. By using innovative technologies and data science, VIISAUS turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge.
Our culture and values speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, teamwork and being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!). Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
About the Job
- Perform cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modelling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
- Evaluate new banking products and services.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/treasury systems and bank cost information.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting, and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
- Support the cash forecasting process and contribute to the global cash management strategy.
- Review investment strategy seeks out new opportunities and recommends changes in investments to manage risk and generate an acceptable rate of return.
- Measure and evaluate return on investment and trends that may impact the portfolio.
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning; and
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits as requested
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online