Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting qualified candidates for the on-going USAID funded OVC project (Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award) within the capacity below:
Job Title: Finance Officer (FO)
Location: Benin, Edo
- We are recruiting for the on-going USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Edo State.
- The candidate will be based in Benin under overall supervision of the Chief of Party.
- Applicants must have First Degree / HND in Accounting or other related Social sciences.
- Also required is a minimum of 3 years working experience, strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks, good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in managing USAID grants and familiarity with Nigerian NGOs contractual procedures and a relevant higher degree will enhance applicant’s chances.
- The EQ will report to the State Program Coordinator (SPC), with oversight guidance from the Director of Finance and Operations (DFQ).
- S/he will be responsible for supervising all banking transactions, preparation of PVs and writing of cheques, posting of PVs and preparation of financial reports.
- He/she is responsible for budget tracking, reviewing posted accounting transactions in the QuickBooks, bank statements reconciliation, and preparation of staff payroll.
- The FO will also be in charge of making requisition for funds, reimbursements and involvement in the capacity building of the Community Based Organizations on Financial management. He/she is to keep financial records and produce financial reports for audits.
- 100% of his/her time per annum is chargeable to the project.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Deadline: Thursday 5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online form below and send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document), explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as 3 professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).