Jotna Group is a leading beverage manufacturing and related packaging company which comprises of 3 operating companies, The La Casera Company Plc. (A Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company in Nigeria),Prima Corporation Limited (Largest manufacturers of Preforms & Closures in West Africa), Engee PET Manufacturing Nigeria Limited (Manufacturers of food-grade PET Resins with a world-class plant, located in Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria). These subsidiaries are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors. Jotna Nigeria Limitedis a shared service organisation that provides strategic inputs and services to the 3 operating companies.
Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of the Jotna Group and a leading manufacturer of the highest quality food-grade PET resin in West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Location: Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager role will provide financial and strategic support through the provision of meaningful reporting and analysis to drive performance in Engee PET.
- The role oversees the development of the organisation’s yearly budget and forecasts, providing prompt and accurate performance reporting to the management, developing accurate standard costs and variance analysis for all BU related activities and related CAPEX budget control.
- The role will also provide financial expertise and business partnering support to the business and design and prepare routine and special reports to enable management obtain timely and reliable information and analysis for long-range planning, annual budgets, quarterly estimates and other necessary reports for controlling the organisation’s operations.
- Design, implement and maintain management information systems using a combination of automated, semi-automated and manual systems.
- Provide management with timely, relevant financial information to better understand the business and cost/revenue profile.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate financial reports, monthly and annual accounts to management and external regulatory authorities, where necessary.
- Design and prepare reports for management decision making.
- Assist in the set-up, continuous assessment and amendment of EPET’s computerised accounting system for greater effectiveness.
- Investigate and recommend improvements to the current financial system, work standards and procedures to contribute towards improving profitability through cost control, improved internal controls and greater work efficiency.
- Manage the budget and forecast processes by collecting all financial information necessary for the annual and strategic planning process.
- Undertake analysis of risks and opportunities to provide forecast information as required whilst working closely with the BU leadership teams.
- Ensure that timely reporting of performance and variance analysis for all direct and indirect costs is undertaken.
- Identify and report on variance drivers so that appropriate action can be taken as required.
- Develop a strong business partnering structure to facilitate good analysis of all commercial and supply chain activities including new product development and value optimization initiatives.
- Provide input and review, where applicable, for related CAPEX expenditures.
- Track and communicate CAPEX spend to ensure adherence to annual budgets.
- Provide coaching and leadership to direct and indirect employees.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline: 12th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online