Ciuci (pronounced see-u-see) Consulting established in 2007, is a global operations management firm specializing in the optimization of business operations through innovative strategies and consumer intelligence with a focus on socio-economic impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst Trainee
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of our commitment to developing world-class talent, we over the past 14 years run an in-house capacity-building program for entry-level analysts – the Analyst Training Program (ATP).
- The training will incorporate physical and virtual learning, tutorials, practicals, field trips, examinations, and an in-depth study of business cases.
- Upon completion of the ATP, successful candidates will be absorbed as Business Analysts with Ciuci Consulting.
- ATP is a 6-month program that equips participants with the required skills, knowledge, and exposure to become exceptional analysts.
- Known to be a highly selective and rigorous program, selected candidates are usually graduates of public and private universities with diverse educational backgrounds in STEM, Arts, and Business Management.
Apply to join our ATP 15 class if you meet the following criteria:
- A good Undergraduate Degree from a reputable university
- A relevant post-graduate degree is an added advantage
- 0 – 2 years post NYSC experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Reasonable research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to relocate to Asaba, Delta State.
Deadline: 4th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Details of the aptitude test and interviews will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- Successful candidates will be given full scholarships on tuition, provided accommodation, and paid a monthly stipend.