Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Brand & Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Service
- The job holder will develop, plan and execute all company marketing strategies, branding and corporate communication leading the strategy management team in the development of long-range of strategic plans and objectives activities to achieve the company’s target market share and set goals.
- A minimum of B.Sc and a Master Degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication Industrial Management, or any other related business field.
- Minimum of 10- 12 years of working experience in a Marketing preferably working as a Senior strategy manager in a fast paced and dynamic business environment
- Master’s in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant discipline and a Membership of relevant professional body is desirable.
- Strong negotiating skills and knowledge of commercial agreements and frameworks
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, negotiation, leadership and management skills
- Ability to deal with varied tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
- Significant understanding of sales principles and a proven ability at developing and implementing successful sales strategies.
- Proven track record in managing company branding and communications systems
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, update and implement the marketing strategy in line with the corporate strategy and key business objectives
- Review and update website content periodically for effective search engine optimization (SEO)
- Develop the corporate communication and brand management strategy, policies, processes and guidelines and monitor implementation
- Prepare and execute the annual marketing plan and budget
- Monitor and report on key market trends and competitors’ initiatives to Sales and assist in the development of appropriate strategies to protect and enhance the company’s market share
- The Head Brand Marketing’s duty to lead the junior strategy management teams in the strategic development of bold ideas across the business
- Lead and coordinate all marketing activities including market research, pricing, sales, advertisement and promotion
- Coordinate the development and implementation of effective media/public relations and crisis management policies and processes
- Coordinate the development of appropriate research and monitoring programmes to track the organisation’s brand performance
- Oversee the design and production of marketing collateral and promotional programmes e.g. adverts, online campaigns, corporate websites
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including media, public relations, branding agencies etc. to grow the reputation of the Company and Brands
- The Head Brand Marketing’s also engages and supports the business in numerous fronts in defining and refining business strategies with a specific focus on designing and implementing new strategic approaches, ideas, and processes that will grow the business and avail measurable results
- Ensure that all internal communications activities are properly integrated with the external communications, marketing priorities and strategies
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of company’s communication and marketing activities on the company’s reputation
- Review and report on the performance of the Marketing & Corporate Communications function against key performance targets to Sales
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to develop a unique brand identity/ image that would create a lasting impression amongst employees, customers and the general public
- Work with the Sales, strategy and cross-functional teams to drive profitable growth and build brand equity for the company’s brands in assigned category
- Plan and manage public events (road shows, product launches, customer fora etc.) and conduct post evaluation and reporting for Management use
- Coordinate the production of corporate gift & promotional items, such as diaries and calendars
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of brand activities on the company’s reputation
- Develop, review and update company’s internal and external communications management policies and ensure all information dissemination tools (complimentary cards, website, product flyers, stationery etc.) adhere to the policy guidelines
- Manage the consistent and accurate delivery of key business messages with defined audiences
- Manage and comes up with strategies that inform the marketing, financial and channel planning for the business as well as target setting for weekly / quarterly / annual business plans.
- Oversee all the activities of the webmaster and ensure the company’s website is fully operational at all times
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online