Olman Business Solution is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Catering Operations
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the planning, supervising, and coordinating of all catering operations activities of the company in line with policies, Procedures, and Processes.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all catering operations activities of the company in line with policies, Procedures, and Processes.
- Prepares monthly and annual operational material budget for management consideration.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales, cost of sales, and gross profit targets.
- Ensures that all company assets are safeguarded.
- Coordinating the pursuit of mature retention and outstanding payment on contracts.
- Establish parameters for a business plan and update as necessary.
- Work closely with business development manager in bid preparation.
- Preparation and timely submission of accurate monthly and quarterly production report to reflect business performance.
- Liaison with company Finance, Procurement, and QHSE departments for effective coordination of catering activities.
- Ensures sound and effective relationships with past, current and prospective clients for business growth.
- Ensures that regular reports on financials and production activities of the company are produced and updated.
- Preparation of annual catering budget for management review and approval
- Timely submission of relevant camp operations document (signed recaps and meal sheets) for prompt invoicing to client
- Liaison with clients.
- Manage and control service offers to deliver agreed service specifications and performance to clients.
- Regular preparation and reporting of operational activities at the various locations. This includes menu compliance, client feedback on service performance and general staff performance on their tasks.
- Analysis of periodic reports of project operations.
- Monitors preparation of weekly menu by Operations Supervisors/Camp Bosses.
- Monitors full compliance to the menu to clients at the various locations.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Food Science & Technology, Hotel & Catering Management.
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Professional Certification in Food Safety and Hospitality Management.
- Prior experience in the catering and hospitality industry is a must.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Deadline: 10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply