Mono helps businesses in Africa access financial accounts for financial data and payments. Businesses of all sizes in Africa use our platform to retrieve account details, transactions and move money, reliably and securely, including Carbon, Renmoney, Inflow Finance, Tangerine Insurance, and many others.
In almost a year, we’ve introduced a steady cadence of innovations, such as statement pages, a no-code tool to retrieve bank statements, and much more. We’ve connected to 10% of all active bank accounts in Nigeria, and our investors include YCombinator, Entree Capital, and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Growth
Job Type: Full time
- As Head of Growth, you will lead our marketing and customer success team and be responsible to run the strategy around digital acquisition and growth for the company.
- You will be focused on growing the company by employing marketing, product, and sales tactics.
- We seek an innovative individual who will be responsible for coordinating the plans of various departments including product development, marketing, and sales.
- This individual will be in charge of looking for areas of deficiency, which are opportunities for growth and improving the growth metrics.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 4-5 years of product marketing or go-to-market experience; experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred
- A storyteller
- You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience-from developer to CFO-and differentiate Mono.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams-product managers, sales, design, marketers, and engineering-to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Work with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that presents
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies.
- Manage team performance and development; mentor and coach report to ensure performance in the team is sustained.
- You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with sales teams is preferred
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Health Insurance
- Work from any office twice per year
- Training Budget
- Team building events
- Fitness/ wellness stipends
- Yearly offsite
- Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
- Free lunch
- Friday happy hours
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
- Please make sure you proofread everything as we are a company that really cares about attention to detail!
- Once you’re done applying, please complete this assessment test. Take your time to get ready; it takes 15 minutes to complete but it’s a little challenging and fast-paced.