Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- 4+ years proven experience as HR officer
- LLB (Law) Degree
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Collaborate with operation manager, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in the company to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management of employees to the management
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management on disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Provide a balance between employee and management
- Monitoring staff performance, attendance and demanding results.
Deadline: 21st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.