Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a Cleaning Conpany, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on all employees’ personnel matters and assist with administering the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- Assist with the Coordinating and supervising of the Human Resources function.
- Effectively follow up on employee daily issues.
- Supervise employee performance and conduct performance appraisal.
- Implement company policy and ensure employees abide by the policies.
- Assist in Coordinate and manage recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the HR Manager.
- Maintain discipline within the company and in line with the company’s code of conduct.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Assist in the Management of staff welfare issues.
- Generate daily and weekly HR reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists in handling complaints and grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with health, safety, and welfare regulations.
- Assists in assessing departmental training needs, developing, conducting, and providing training sessions as appropriate for departmental employees.
- B.Sc. Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Must reside on the Island
- 5 – 7 years work experience as an HR officer
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research and program development skills
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team-building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
N145,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply