NIIT is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Instructor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
- B.Sc, B.Ed in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Compulsory knowledge of Graphics and Cascade style sheet
- Knowledge of Java, Python HTML, Basic Programing, 2D, Photoshop and corelDraw
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1-year primary / secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be friendly and compassionate with children
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
At a minimum, the essential functions are;
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends.
Deadline: 25th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.