Asseco Nigeria (ng.asseco.com), is a subsidiary of the Asseco Group (www.asseco.com), the 6 th largest IT company in Europe. Asseco develops and sells proprietary software and services for Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, and Capital markets), Enterprise (Power, Telecommunications, Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Public Sector (various areas with special focus on eGovernment, Tax Collection, Social Security, Defence). Asseco also has a strong offering and track record in Cybersecurity & Trust Services as well as in RPAS/UAV operations. The Asseco Group employs over 26,000 professionals in more than 50 countries, with companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, New York NASDAQ and Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
Asseco Nigeria was incorporated in 2014 and is unique as it has significant local content while being part of a global IT group. This structure supports our strategy of providing local added value in terms of implementation, customization and support of the Group’s established solution set in addition to local software development, to meet our West African clients’ most demanding and specific business needs. Our vision is to become the strategic technology partner to our customers driving their competitive edge and offering to them high quality solutions at low cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Implementation Consultant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria – Asseco Group hub in West Africa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 – 8 years related IT experience including 4 – 5 years in Software Development.
- Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Must have a proven record of rendering IT projects and delivering business value.
- Some business process skills or related skills.
- Solution Implementation – Implements project from initiation to delivery, attends milestone reviews, manages/mitigates escalations that impact/alter the vision of the architecture.
- Training – Responsible for training customers’ users, both super-users and administrators (train the trainer) and lighter system users.
- Support – Responsible for ensuring first line after-sales support, software upgrades and post implementation customer satisfaction.
- Software Development – May be required to undertake customization of software solutions to fit the clients’ specific needs and/or the specificities of the Nigerian regulatory framework as well as development of software improvements and/or additional functionalities.
- Project Management – Ensures projects milestones and timelines are met and the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the Finance industry (i.e. Banking, insurance), customers, and technology.
- Candidates must have deep understanding of customers’ and partners’ business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have 4 to 5 Years of experience in Professional Software Development, good knowledge of subject area and solid analysis and communication skills, connecting technology and business problems to provide efficient solutions.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming in Java and .NET
- Good Mathematical and Algorithmic thinking skills
- Proficiency in Web Programming
- CSS3 Design
- JSP / JSF / ASP.NET Programming
- Proficiency in Distributed Object Computing skills
- Proficiency in Oracle and MS SQL Server Programming skills
- Proficiency in UML Design Skills
- Experienced in Enterprise System Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Good Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems
- Good Team spirit
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Focusing on results and customer satisfaction.
Competitive, based on experience and subject to negotiation.
Deadline: 1st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.