The Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital is a 5 star medical facility aiming to provide first world Healthcare within a challenging environment providing fully comprehensive tertiary hospital solutions in all medical fields. We seek to add professionally acclaimed individuals to our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infection Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applying quality techniques and tools to identify causes of inefficiencies and recurrent problems in the system and offering recommendations for remedial actions in line with CQI procedures
- Ensuring that the organization monitors its compliance with International patient safety goals
- Ensuring that all new staff receive an induction on infection control processes.
- Ensuring that 100% of incidents are investigated and documented within 24 hours
- Ensuring at least an 80% compliance level by staff with respect to the use ofinfection control processes and patient safety processes
- Ensuring that all complaints are resolved and summarized at the end of every month
- Overseeing infection control activities on the wards, laundry, OPD, theatre, kitchen and other patient care areas.
- RN / B.Sc with Infection Control Certification OR Medical Microbiologist with Infection Control Certification.
N100,000 – N140,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th July, 2021.