Suretree Systems is an independent end-to-end IT services provider helping companies to harness the power of innovation and thrive.
Suretree engages with companies as a strategic partner, guiding their digital transformation and supporting them with systems and capabilities required to address the preferences of policyholders, transform core business processes to improve operational efficiency, facilitate new business model implementation and add incremental value throughout the value chain with data-driven insights.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Manager / SharePoint Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Team Leadership, Strategy & Planning:
- Planning IT infrastructure requirements based on the existing projects and keeping future requirements in mind.
- Ensuring that the data stored are safe and creating backups is systems suffer failure.
- Planning disaster recovery drills and strategies
- Monitoring and auditing the usage patterns or IT systems in the company.
- Allocating responsibilities to staff in order to provide better end-user interface, quality of service and efficient customer support.
- Planning the infrastructure budget of IT essentials in the company
- Customizes SharePoint site for company purposes.
- Analyses daily user activity on SharePoint.
- Keeps apprised of Microsoft updates to SharePoint software.
- Applies updates to company’s edition of SharePoint as necessary.
- Maintains SharePoint firewalls and security.
- Holds training and informational sessions to teach employees how to use SharePoint.
- Documenting all details and regularly updating them
- Providing troubleshooting solutions in times of IT disasters in the company
- Share Point Administration & Support
- Monitors SharePoint software for any glitches or problems.
- Troubleshoots issues promptly.
- Oversees activity pertaining to the maintenance of SharePoint.
- Manages and revises the layout of the site.
- Consults with management to devise the most useful ways to apply SharePoint to a business’s goals Company best practice
- Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity.
- Reports to company management with updates and information about SharePoint use.
- Provides technical support for SharePoint users.
- Addresses questions or concerns from business owners or directors regarding the function of the software.
- To stay aware of latest data protection and security threats and to make sure we mitigate against these risks against known industry standards.
- To make sure that the company is aware of these issues.
- To efficiently manage your workload and accurately record your time using the company time-sheet system and to make sure your team does so as well.
- To ensure your knowledge of the software development and search engine marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- To speak/contribute to public industry events and forums as required.
- To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice,and ideas.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- B.Sc. or equivalent.
- A senior level administrator with strong and successful technical lead experience
- Experience of leading a team of developers/ infrastructure engineers.
- Expertise in use of technologies such as Windows Server, Cisco and VMware. They will also need to have experience with storage area networks, WAN acceleration, virtualization, firewalls, routers and more.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and experience with server systems, global networking and connectivity, identity and access technologies, systems management and monitoring practices.
- Applied knowledge of security concerns with application architecture, networking, operating systems, device configuration management, and cloud services.
- Demonstrates specific knowledge of the function and makeup of Microsoft SharePoint.
- 3+ years experience in IT Security Configuration, Firewall, Patch Management, Antivirus related activities
- 5+ years’ experience of working with SharePoint (including creating workflows, PowerApps and site customisation, SharePoint site management).
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly.
- Possesses ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint.
- Exhibits knowledge of software development industry.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Works well with a team.
- Is able to translate technical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes.
- Demonstrates ability to work and conduct research independently.
- Manages time efficiently and multi-tasks effectively.
- Is able to think and work quickly to remedy system shutdowns or serious software problems.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills.
Deadline: 20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.