Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The functions include monitoring and measuring operational efficiency of the organization by detecting and eliminating fraud and ensuring compliance with the bank’s regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience as an Internal Control Officer in the Banking sector
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office
- Attention to details
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Fraud and operational knowledge
- Policy and regulatory interpretation and implementation
- Must be a resident of Lagos Island.
- Daily update and auditing of the Ajo collection officers daily.
- Carry out strategic and impromptu checks on ajo customers to verify documented information reported by ajo collection officers.
- Carry out detailed investigations when discrepancy, cash suppression, or fraud is noticed.
- Internal control checks and records to safeguard company assets.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures, and systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s policy, procedure, and regulations.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with bank and industry policies.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
Deadline: 10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Internal Control Officer” as the subject of the mail.