FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Investor Relations Officer
Location: Lagos (Partial remote authorized)
Employment Type: Permanent Contract
- Due to our growth, we are scaling our Capital Markets & Investor Relations team to further drive an ambitious local currency debt fund raising program and build a strong Investor Relations (IR) office that becomes a reference point within the Fintech Community.
- You will be joining an innovative and ambitious team that recently closed a Fintech Private Note with leading investment banks acting as Arrangers to the offer.
- We have plans to continue to offer debt investors a range of innovative solutions to enable them provide FairMoney, a fast-growing yet prudent fintech with debt funds.
- To achieve this, we intend to develop a leading IR office that improves and manages the relationship with our current investors and executes programmes and events that makes FairMoney top-of-mind across the investing community. This is where you come in.
- We will expect you to come brimming with creative ideas on how to build and manage a budding IR desk which becomes a strong lever for the actualization of Capital Markets team, and by extension, FairMoney’s objectives.
- You would be hungry to leverage your existing experience to grow, build relevant relationships, and drive the big ambitions of FairMoney.
We are waiting for you to join us and:
- Develop and execute FairMoney Investor Relations (IR) plan
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for investors, IR events, etc
- Provide feedback to management regarding the investor community’s perception of FairMoney
- Attend promptly to Investor requests/queries.
- Develop and monitor Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the investor relations function
- Serve as key point of contact for the investing community
- Develop and send periodic updates/newsletters to investors
- Organize IR events including Investor conferences; Quarterly Management Presentations; Deal/Non-deal roadshows, etc.
- Manage relationship with Public relations/Marketing agencies
Preferred Experience and Education
- B.Sc in any related field. An MSc, MBA, or relevant certification is an advantage
- 4 – 6 years experience in Corporate Finance with at least 2 years in an Investor Relations function
- Sound analytical and presentation skills
- Good modelling and excel skills
- Great at preparing presentations on Ms powerpoint
- Project management skills
- Knowledgeable about the Capital Markets, the Economy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Phone Screening with Titi, HR & TA Manager
- Technical test
- Technical Interview with Henry, VP Capital Markets
- Last interview with a Business Unit Head.