Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Design Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Create HVAC engineering design; proficiency in equipment selection, load calculation, capacity sizing etc
- Create drawing specification on each service such as HVAC & other services based on client requirement and industry standard
- Design and drafting of piped system: cold and hot water supply system
- Proffering solutions to client specific situations in terms of design
- Review shop drawings and contractor submittals for conformance with project requirements.
- Complete field observations at appropriate intervals to review status and compliance of installed work.
- Report to the Team Lead &Managing Partner of the company depending on task at hand.
- Provide Mechanical and Electrical inspection, troubleshooting and evaluation services
- Coordinate all technical issues within and around the Project
- Represent the company on all meetings and requests by the client
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Providing analytical and problem solving support, employing engineering skills, in support of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research / market intelligence in the field of expertise.(Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Confer with engineers, regulators, vendors and others, to plan and review projects,
- Make presentation at professional meetings further knowledge in the field.
- BSc, B.Tech / HND or M.Sc (or its equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years post NYSC experience working in same capacity and industry
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidate must have expertise in AutoCAD, and Revit has an added advantage.
Job Title: Plumbing Services Design Engineer (For MEP Company)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assist with engineering design project planning (i.e. conceptual design through construction drawing development).
- Complete code-required energy compliance and LEED documentation.
- Perform final check of all work issued to ensure high quality, seal and sign documents as required.
- Assist the Pre-Construction team with project pursuits, in the form of conceptual designs, one-lines, preliminary system selections and high-level energy analysis, code reviews, and support and attendance at project interviews.
- Evaluate design parameters and system solutions for projects that respond to both the technical and budget requirements of the project.
- Conduct engineering calculations, energy analysis, economic analysis, selection and layout of equipment, duct and piping system design.
- Understanding of applications engineering including psychometrics, refrigeration, acoustics, and controls systems.
- Assist with coordination of design and installation with Project Management, Construction and Service departments, Controls, and other trade partners.
- Field engineering: assist with project execution, site surveys, trade coordination, scheduling, document management and problem-solving.
- Computer 2D and 3D modelling of HVAC or plumbing systems utilizing the latest modelling software.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with colleagues and project team members.
- Manage time to meet project schedules and task deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Engineering license such as COREN, NSE, NIMECH etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at different levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment or independently, flexibility to adapt to changing needs/situations.
- Excellent understanding of Engineering fundamentals.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HVAC Design Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates resident in Abuja (FCT) will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.