SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage).
- Amember/fellow of a recognized accounting professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA, etc will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in internal audit functions.
- Relevant experience in the audit of reputable FMCG/Trading organizations.
- Must have in-depth ERP experience.
- Conduct independent, risk focused, compliance and systems-based audit functions including but not limited to overseas purchases, bank transactions, manufacturing and expenditures.
Deadline: 14th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online