PalmPay Limited, a Fin-Tech company; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Mobile Money Operator with strategic partnership investors including Transsion Holdings. The app comes pre-installed on all new INFINIX and TECNO smartphones in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Market Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties And Responsibilities
- Implementing market research to obtain data and other useful information on mobile money service market from a variety of sources (e.g. interviews, cold-calls)
- Have a basic understanding of the data and information to yield meaningful insights (e.g. market sizing, growth, competitiveness).
- Strong quantitative analysis capabilities
- Industry experience/market analysis experience preferred
- Author research reports and presentations, prepare market forecasts, and draft articles within one or more areas of personal expertise.
- Assisting the research leadership in the overall research process
- Preparing presentation materials for use with clients and staff.
- Communicating methodologies, findings, and recommendations to clients and staff.
Qualification and Requirements
- Recently graduated or expected to graduate in 2021.
- Have a basic understanding about finance, consulting, or marketing analytics strategy.
- Have the basic analytical skills and research methodology.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Access to a laptop with good internet connectivity will be added advantage.
- Enthusiasm and initiative to work independently and as part of a project team
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences.
- Ability to work independently and drive work streams with minimal supervision.
Deadline: 28th July, 2021.