The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop and carry on the production, marketing, and distribution of agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
The Company is a wholly Nigerian-owned and managed crop protection development, marketing and distribution company. With offices spread all over Nigeria, the company liaises with the local agricultural research and extension community to present proven crop nutrition and protection solutions to Nigerian farmers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Chemist Assistant
- We are looking for a dedicated, analytical chemist to be responsible for studying the chemical make-up of materials that are essential in the manufacturing business to ensure product safety.
- The chemist’s responsibilities include preparing test solutions, analyzing organic and inorganic compounds, and conducting quality control tests.
- The Chemist will conduct research and explore how products, processes, and equipment may be improved.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Second Class Upper or above in Chemistry or related field, with further education being advantageous.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Experience in scientific research and laboratory work may be advantageous.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
Deadline: 29th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply