VNL Consulting – Our client, a Paint company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking Sales Representatives to generate leads and close business deals.
- He / She will market the company products and increase revenue by boosting sales.
- Ultimately the duties of the Sales Representatives are to actively seek out clients and map out sales strategies for weekly and monthly sales
- Maintain and develop detailed weekly and monthly sales reports and client databasesachieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals
- Ability to Cross-sell products and services of the company
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products, and recommend the right solutions.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Build business relationship with real estate development schemes
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper service delivery
- Suggest ways to improve sales like planning marketing activities.
- Sales Executives must possess and/or develop the following skill sets
- Proven work experience as a Sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles, client relations practices
- Proficiency in English
- Computer skills
- Working knowledge of customer and real estate market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with transactions
- Familiarity with Real Estate Industry
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer-centric focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible hours
- OND / HND qualification
- 0 – 2 years work experience
- BSc in Marketing, real estate management, or related field would be a plus.
N50,000 Monthly plus commission.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is in need of a candidates to respond to customer enquiries, resolve issues with clients and follow up with sales leads.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- In-depth knowledge about products to help customers resolve enquirers and drive sales
- Ensure customers satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Anticipate customers needs and follow up with previous customers reorder or additional services
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically and in store.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product; direct requests an dm unresolved issues to designated resources
- Maintain customer database records
- Prepare Report extensively weekly and monthly on sales and database of customers database of customers achieved through excellent customer service
- B.Sc in any discipline
- Must be able to communicate fluently
- 1 year experience (preferred)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Living in Festac/Amuwo environment
N50,000 per month.
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Contract
- Our client is seeking an experienced Accountant to manage and support the department.
- Establish chart of accounts and complete posting of the Company’s inventory in accordance with agreed standards
- Prepare annual and quarterly audits.
- Daily bookkeeping
- Prepare bi-weekly and monthly financial statements
- Preparation of other key financial analytical reports for management Responsible for processing accounts payables and accounts receivables for the company
- Maintain all records of taxation activities including tax liabilities and payments and provide adequate proof of remittances for tax audit exercises
- Prepare client billing schedule and submit invoices to clients
- Respond to internal and third-party enquires regarding payments processing.
- Ensure accuracy of computations on salary schedule
- Review requests and supporting documents to ensure validity, accuracy, and completeness
- Keep adequate records of financial transactions
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Finance from aa reputable university
- A minimum of 2years experience
- Advanced usage of Peachtree, SAGE and Microsoft Excel
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CPA will be an added advantage
N70,000 / month
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the email