Aimart Realtors – We are residential and commercial Real Estate brokers, Property Managers and Estate Developers with a global outlook in our approach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (essential) with 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
- Good understanding of Foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to close real estate deals.
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Ability to register land titles
Deadline: 28th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.