Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
- We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
- B.Sc Degree in Law or J.D. Degree.
- 5-7 years proven experience in practice.
- Must have cognate experience in property law.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation.
- Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts and deeds.
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
Deadline: 4th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.