The Edo State Government invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment into the position below in the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences located at Km7 Sapele Road by Limit Road, Benin City:
Job Title: Librarian
The Librarian shall possess the following qualifications:
- Candidates should be holders of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Library Sciences from recognized universities with at least five (5) years teaching, research and administrative experience in recognized college/schools.
- Associateship or Fellowship of a recognised institute of Librarians.
- Applicants must be computer literate with cognate experience in e–library.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants shall be professionals in the aforementioned fields and duly certified and/or registered by their regulatory bodies to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license(s).
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC).
Deadline: 13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Mutiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- All file upload size must not exceed 150kb!.
Candidates are to upload the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- All relevant academic and professional Credentials, including current practicing Licenses. Academic credentials shall include Secondary and Tetiary level qualifications.
- Passport photograph.