United Heart Hospital & Clinics is a leading medical facility which exists to provide high-quality patient-centered services with an emphasis on cardiovascular care. We are planting the seed for cardiovascular service that replicates the high standard of care in the United States of America and other developed countries. We care for our patients. United Heart Hospitals and Clinics is staffed with caring staffs providing quality ethical care with integrity, accountability, and empathy.
Our goal is to lay the groundwork to encourage high qualified cardiologists and other medical specialties to move back to Nigeria with the assurance of practicing their medical and surgical specialties without compromise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Licensed Pharmacist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to improve on our pharmaceutical department as we are currently recruiting for the position of a pharmacist who would be responsible for helping patients and the public, assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines they should take.
- You’ll be involved in dispensing medicines and offering patients advice and practical help on keeping healthy
- You will also be in charge of medicines administration and keep track and records of all other supply’s for both internal and external use.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND or B.Pharm Degree
- Good mastery of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Patience and professional in ethics.
- Excellent in communicating.
- 3-5 years cognate experience as a pharmacist.
- Attentions to detail.
- Applicant should live within Lagos environ (Lekki, Ajah, Surulere, Yaba, Lagos Island, Ikeja or Bariga).
- Dispense advice on how medicines work, conduct health checks, carry out procedures such as pregnancy tests, check cholesterol and blood pressure, and screen for diabetes.
- Check prescriptions for errors, ensure they’re appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
- Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, which could be by tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler.
- Answer questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public.
- Write guidelines for drug use for individual patience.
- Prepare and quality-check sterile medications, for example, intravenous medications.
- Conducting medicines reviews from time to time.
- Participate in ward rounds to take patient drug histories.
- Liaise with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines.
- Make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Carry out teaching within the pharmacy department and in other areas of the hospital.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th August, 2021.