Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited is a Loan and Credit Facility Organization in loans to individuals etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Oregun / Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Loan Officer to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business.
- You will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- BS Degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
N35,000 – N60,000 / month.
Deadline: 10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.