A Financial Institution is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Review Customer debtor’s list, Contact customers to bring current their respective loan accounts.
- Meet with customers to work out overdue accounts with payment options.
- Regularly updating customers’ accounts and liaise with marketing department.
- Working with the bank lawyers, initiate legal actions against customers that refused to pay.
- Monitor accounts to maintain loans obligations are current, contact overdue account holders for payments.
- First Degree / OND in Finance, Management or other numerate discipline
- Proficiency with MS Office tools especially Word, Excel
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience in microfinance lending
- Familiarity with group lending operations
- Ability to ride a motorcycle is a must.
- Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 / Month
- HMO + Pension
Deadline: 1st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with “Loan Recovery Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.